Thursday, March 12, 2009

Dear Diary - March 12th 1990

I found all my old diary's today and had a laugh reading through them. I thought I would transcribe them to digital form if the date fit as a funny little project. I've been sick sick sick for a week now however, and this idea may be totally lame. I'm just that bored.

March 12th, 1990 (12 years old)

Dear Diary,

Sorry it has taken so long to write. I got my progress report a week ago. I got a "A" in science! I can't believe it! I got a "D" in math. Just kidding! That "D" was for english. And in all this time, my taste in men have changed.

1. Brain W. I have a good chance but he's kinda nerdy.
2. Tim M. He's only in 6th grade.
3. Alan R. He has his eyes on Rhianna.
4. Troy P. No chance.
5. Elvin S. No chance.
6. Trevor R. I would go with him but ick.

Nobody has asked me to go with them since Kasra. He is really sweet but no.

Well gotta go. Later dude. Surfs up!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment