Friday, June 12, 2009

Who Am I?

The kids school held their Open House recently. Kindergarten Open House is always so much more fun than any other grade. Each kid made a "Who Am I?" poster.

They were laying out on the tables when you first walked in and we were to open them up and read the facts they wrote about themselves, with the goal of finding your child's. If you think you picked the right one, you open it up backwards (tricky!) and they made a self portrait of themselves. We looked through a few but most of the kids in his class have brown eyes so it was pretty easy to narrow him down. When I opened the one that said blue eyes and blonde hair that likes to play the wii, I knew it was Ryan's.

And then I looked at his self portrait. I almost fell on the floor in laughter. Is this really what he thinks he looks like now? Or maybe what he thinks he will look like at seventeen? Either way, the kids a stud.

No comments:

Post a Comment